Crisis/Financial Assistance

We serve the residents of Montour County/Danville Area School District who find themselves in financial need.  To be eligible for help, they must be interviewed and approved by two GSM crisis volunteers which may include a consultation with an area agency.  Examples of help include electric or gas shut-offs, back rent, security deposits, fuel needs, car repairs (if working), water/sewer payments or other miscellaneous payments due to a crisis in their life.